Frequently Asked Questions
USimprint's Cause to Promote is based on the belief that every day we have the opportunity to learn and experience something and someone new. Our hope is that we can use what we learn to change the world.
1. Can any non-profit organization apply for a donation?
To be eligible for the Cause to Promote Program, you must be at least 18 years old and employed by, or be a member of the Board of Directors for a 501(c)3 organization, school, registered charity or a religious organization.
2. When will I know if my organization was chosen for the donation?
We will notify the chosen charity on the 1st weekday of each month.
3. How far in advance should I apply?
Please submit your application at least two months prior to your scheduled event. If you are chosen, we ask that you order your products within 30 days.
4. What kind of products can I select for the donation?
Choose any product from our website: www.usimprints.com. We will have one of our Branding Experts contact you to assist you with the details.
5. Can I choose more than one product for the donation?
Yes, you can select more than one product. If your total amount exceeds the $1000 donation, we will ask that you pay the difference.
6. Do I need to re-apply each month?
No, that is not necessary. All applications are kept on file, so if you are not chosen when you initially apply, you may be chosen at another time in the future.
If you have other questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org