Happy Thursday y’all! We’re starting a blog topic category called “Weekly Product Faves” in which we’ll choose a product each week and highlighting on some of the cool features that make it awesome! Of course for my first post on this topic, I wasn’t able to choose just one, so I picked two!
The first is item #10423566 - Folding Chair With Padded Seat And Back Rest. You might be asking “what is so special about a folding chair?” Well, here’s the skinny on what makes this chair so great:
• It as the ability to recline into not one, but three different positions.
• The arm rests are adjustable and the drink holder on the arm of the chair is insulated.
• There is a storage area on the back of the chair (for magazines, sunscreen, etc.)
The chair can also hold up to 300 lbs. and it comes in a carrying bag with a handle. Simply put, this chair is pimped out! I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to close down my laptop and head to the lake!
But since it’s not quite Friday, I’ll continue on with my other “fave” which is item #8213499 - High Sierra Four LED Lantern. This lantern has a sleek looking modern design. Some of the great features include:
• Built in compass for those us (like myself) who are “directionally challenged”.
• The lantern has 20 LED lights which makes it super bright.
• It has a carrying handle AND a hook (in case you need to hang it on a tree or in your tent).
I would be a happy camper (pun intended) to have this lantern alongside me on my next outdoor adventure!
Both of these items are great product picks for outdoorsy people. I hope that if you love the great outdoors that you can get outside and enjoy this nice Spring weather before it gets too hot!