It’s that time of year again. December has officially come to an end, and January is here to kick off another new year. I don’t know if you are big on New Year’s Resolutions, but every year I sit down and think of things I want to do better or change in the new year.
1. Use a calendar. Even though my phone has a calendar with the click of a button, there is something about using a pen to write down dates, times and reminders. Promotional calendars are a great gift for your employees for the beginning of the year to stay organized.
2. Drink more water. Lately, I have been reading a lot about the importance of drinking a lot of water throughout the day. For me, the best way to accomplish that is to fill up a large imprinted stainless steel water bottle several times throughout the day.
3. Start exercising (again). I recently had a baby, and as a first time mom (on top of the holiday season) I have not found the time to start working on my post-baby body. Now that it is a new year, it is time. Before I know it, it will be Spring Break and swimsuit season. To kick start my new fitness regimen, I figured I would invest in a promotional pedometer. It will be interesting to use even on the cold winter days when I can’t get out of the house to measure my steps and distance walked around the house.
4. Cook more. My husband and I both like to cook. With the craziness of the end of the year, we kind of fell into a rut of not cooking much, eating Breakfast for Dinner multiple times a week, or picking up something on the way home. I want to experiment more in the kitchen, research new recipes, be fearless and randomly purchase fun new tools like these imprinted pot holders.
5. Get organized and stay organized. I actually like for things to be organized and tidy. However, it seems like as soon as I organize I seem to mess it up again. This seems to usually happen in a rush. I am trying to set a goal of organizing my life in the house and in the car. I recently came across these customized car organizers. What better way to keep your groceries, tools, cleaners, CDs and other car necessities tidy and in a contained space!
6. Document. Since I am experiencing motherhood for the first time, I don’t want to miss a thing. I want to remember all these special moments and feelings. These imprinted journals are one of my favorite things to use to document everything.
7. Spend less on coffee. I am a Starbucks junkie. I have been since I was a little girl. My mom would take me to Houston and one of our things was to get a frappuccino on our way home. When I grew up, I wanted to work there and learn their secret. In college, I studied almost daily at a Starbucks across from campus. It was cozy and full of students like me trying to study, but avoiding the awkward silences of the library. For Christmas, I bought my husband the new Starbucks coffee machine, and we are loving being able to make our own cappuccinos at home. The only problem is I need a travel mug to take with me when I leave the house. The thing I love most about this particular tumbler is that it comes with a straw, so I can use it through the summer months to drink iced coffee!
8. Stay healthy. During the winter months, it is important to work extra hard to stay healthy. People are indoors more and seem to get sick a lot easier. I love having my promotional hand sanitizers to carry around with me when I am out and about.
For more products that may suite your own resolutions look here.