So here we are somehow back to the first week of the year. Where did 2011 go? I seriously feel as if I blinked my eyes, and it ended. Moving forward… I am a firm believer in lists, so naturally I love New Years Resolutions!
I, like most people, have Get Fit/Stay Healthy as number 1 on my list. In 2011, I was fairly good at making a cameo at the gym (much better than years prior), and I would like to continue this into 2012 with even more motivation. As a woman, I am easily motivated by a new pair of running shoes or any other workout gear. Here is a list of products I think should be found in your gym bag for 2012…
1. A super cool customizable water bottle.
2. A Promotional Pedometer- easy way to see that your steps turn into miles.
3. Clip and Go key holder so that your keys don’t get lost in the black hole of your bag.
5. A terry cloth headband to channel in your inner 80s self.
6. Fitness Journal to help track your progress.
I’ll see you at the Fitness Center!