1. Beach Ball: We usually spend the 4th at the beach. Whether you spend it at home, the lake or vacation spot of your choice, chances are you will be spending the day outside as long as the weather permits. These red, white, and blue beach balls are a fun favor to hand out to your party guests or employees to spread a little July 4th cheer.
2. Sunglasses: In my opinion, there is not much more fun than a pair of custom sunglasses to sport at your Fourth of July festivities. Order half in red and half in blue, and I promise your guests will not be disappointed!
3. USA Tote Bag: Are you planning an event before or on the Fourth of July? Pass out these USA non woven tote bags to all of your guests. They are the perfect way to show your American patriotism, and your guests will love showing their pride as they tote them around.
4. Koozie: On a hot July day, you are going to need to have some sort of beverage refreshment on hand. Show your American pride by customizing a koozie with your favorite quote from history or party logo.
5. Glow Necklace: As daylight turns to darkness on the 4th, it’s time to put on your glow necklace as the fireworks get started. These red, white and blue glow necklaces are the perfect accessory for any outdoor event you may have planned for the night of July 4th.
Browse our Fourth of July category here.
1. Floater Keychain: Scared your keys might do a dive? Let that be one less thing to worry about. Customized floating keychains are very practical, and great for any party or event at the lake or boating show.
2. Sunscreen: Spending all day on the water can be harmful to your skin. I would always come in from a day on the lake with a much worse burn than I expected due to the reflection of the sun off the water. Lathering up with sunscreen is essential. I promise you will thank me later!
3.Koozie: Another must have item for the lake is a koozie. Whether you like to drink soft drinks, water or beer, you definitely want to keep your drink cold for as long as possible. Customize your koozie with a picture of your lake house, the name, or maybe just a funny quote for the weekend. Your guests will use the personalized koozies for summers to come.
4. First Aid Kit: It is always smart to think about safety on the water. Even we you are trying to be extra careful, you still have to think ahead at the possibility of an accident. These promotional first aid kits come with 3 antibacterial gel packets, 4 latex-free bandages, 4 Swabplus antiseptic swabs, 2 snip bandages, 2″ x 3″ adhesive pad. Don’t let a small scratch or sting ruin your day on the water. Come prepared!
5. Cooler: It wouldn’t be a day on the lake with out beverages and snacks. A promotional cooler bag is a must have for your outing on the water. This particular cooler holds twelve 12oz. cans, or less cans and more snacks.
For a huge selection of our products to meet your own personal needs for the lake, browse here.
What better gift to give all of your classmates or students than a personalized pizza cutter! Available in a wide variety of colors and customizable with the logo of your choice.
Custom mood stadium cups are a fun favor and giveaway. They are the perfect item to use at the pizza party, and to take home and use all summer long.
Promotional drawstring tote bags have been a favorite promo item for the past few years. Everyone seems to love the cinched tote bags that are economical and lightweight.
Looking for a more unique gift idea? Give your students or classmates the gift of a cowbell. They can hold on to them through the summer and have them ready for football season in the fall.
Another giveaway idea is a mini flyer. Flying disc are fun favors to use after the pizza settles and then to use at the beach, park, backyard, lake, etc.
Browse more favor ideas for your pizza party here.
1. Sunglasses: Everyone’s favorite custom sunglasses are still a huge hit for any outdoor party for you have coming up. Your guests will love them, and will keep them handy for the rest of the summer. You can pick a pair to customize one arm, both arms, or even the lens.
2. Beach Towel: Are you having a pool party? Give your guests or students a promotional beach towel to mark the end of the year. Available in a variety of colors, weights, sizes and other options.
3. Sunscreen: Another great idea for a pool party or just an outdoor party in general are little bottles of imprinted sunscreen. They come in packets, spray, lotion or a stick and are customizable for your party!
4. Beach Ball: Whether or not your party is at the pool, custom beach balls make great giveaway items for the summer. Your guests will be excited to use the beach ball at the beach, pool or park during the upcoming warm months.
5.Waterproof Pouch: Looking for a more unique gift? Give your guests a waterproof pouch. These pouches protect your belongings from getting wet at the lake, beach or pool.
Browse more of our custom products that will be perfect fit for your party here.
1. Laminated Tote Bags
First of all, go big! Make sure you purchase at least one item that has a big imprint area for your company’s logo, website, or phone number. These non-woven laminated totes are very similar to the Lululemon shopping bags that you see everywhere. They are great quality tote bags and have a large place for your logo.
2. Custom Hand Sanitizers
Hand sanitizers are another great item to giveaway. Especially at the big shows where you come in contact with hundreds of people. These small and portable sanitizers have a perfect space for your imprint. Potential customers will keep hold of this useful healthcare themed item, reminding them of your brand. They are also an inexpensive option at under $1.
3. Stylus Pens
I normally advise against buying pens for trade shows, simply because everyone is giving them, away but this item is the exception. Our Curvaceous Twist Action Ballpoint Pen With Stylus And Rubber Grip is the perfect pen that people are sure to want and hold on to. The promo writing item has a ballpoint pen on one end and a stylus at the other end. A perfect tech-themed item to use with your iPhone, iPad or any other touch screen device or phone. These pens are also less than $1 with your imprint!
4. Customized Sunglasses
Our neon custom sunglasses are our best selling product for three years running. They are not just popular fraternity party props or wedding favors anymore! Companies of all sizes are using these fun and useful items year around. Another new and very popular option is the retro specs that come with an imprint on the front of the sunglasses. Don’t worry you can still see out of the glasses.
5. Stress Balls of All Sizes, Shapes, and Types!
Last but not least one of the other most creative and poplar swag items for your next big convention is stress relievers! They come in hundreds of shapes, colors, and styles to match just about any branding you have or service you may offer. We have a wide selection of thousands of creative stress balls in everything from fruits to body parts to technology themed items. The imprint area is not huge, but our customers have given us feedback that attendees at shows go crazy over the unique stress balls. Check out all of our custom stress balls.
I have been looking for a nice pedometer to help monitor my fitness routine. I am motivated by seeing progress, and this custom pedometer does just that by measuring steps, distance walked, and calories burned.
We all know how important it is to drink a lot of water throughout the day. Sometimes this can be hard and a little bit boring. As silly as it sounds, sometimes having a new cute personalized water bottle can do just the trick to increase my water intake.
Promotional jump ropes are another fun way to get fit. They are available in a lots of fun colors, and guaranteed to get your heart rate going. They promote indoor and outdoor exercise, so you don’t have an excuse on the next rainy day.
Another thing you don’t want to forget while trying to insure a healthy lifestyle in sunscreen. Even if you are only going for a quick run, it is important to protect your skin. Imprinted sunscreen will keep your skin looking young, and prevent an uncomfortable evening tending to burnt skin.
Browse more promotional products that might help you promote your own healthy lifestyle here.
We have a picnic table, but it still can’t seat everyone. Custom folding chairs are always good to have on hand for any of those times you need a pull up a seat.
Another good thing to have on hand is promotional sunscreen. Lunch occurs during the middle of the day which is also usually the hottest part of the day. Even if you are only going outside for a short amount of time, it is important to protect your skin from the sun’s skin damaging rays.
Sick of buying red solo cups over and over again? Customize these BPA free, 16 oz, double-wall Game Day Cups. They will be perfect to use over and over again around the office.
If you prefer a can soda to a cup and ice, personalized koozies will be a necessity for your picnic. Available in different styles and colors. Personalize with your company colors!
It wouldn’t be an outdoor party without custom sunglasses. Sunglasses are such a big hit right not for any outdoor event. Your employees will be sure to find themselves using them throughout the spring and summer months!
Browse more of our wide variety of promotional products here.
Browse more of our custom golf products here.
Umbrellas are a great giveaway item for the spring. Even though it rains throughout the year, everyone always talks about the infamous “April showers.” Umbrellas are one of those things that people will use no matter what the logo or design may be. They are a very practical and useful giveaway, and your clients or employees will be grateful when they find it saving the day.
Here are a few of my favorite custom umbrellas to brave the spring storms.
Browse our full selection of promotional umbrellas here.
1. Sunglasses: These are my favorite wedding favor. We had them for our wedding and they were a huge hit. The wedding reception was indoor/outdoor, but it was at night. All our guests wore them on the dance floor as a prop. Some people even popped the lens out to see a little better. We have a variety of colors and styles when it comes to custom sunglasses. Find the pair that personalizes your wedding perfectly.
2. Cotton Tote: A cheap cotton tote is a great wedding favor idea. Everyone likes an extra bag to haul to work, the doctor’s office, the beach or pool. Promotional tote bags provide a relatively large area for your custom wedding logo, so all of your wedding guests will be rocking your logo at large.
3. Stadium Cup: Stadium cups are available in large quantities at a low price point making them a feasible favor. You can package up 3-5 cups a person in a plastic gift bag and tie them off with jute or ribbon that matches your wedding colors.
4. Koozies: One thing is for sure, no one likes to walk around with a cold drink freezing their hand. Custom koozies have been a popular wedding favor choice for the past couple of years. They give you the freedom to have a little fun with your wedding guests while coming up with a witty or funny design to send them home with.
5. Lip Balm: “You may now kiss the bride!” Weddings are events that make you want to hold the hand of your date and little harder and steal a kiss during your favorite dance during the reception. Spread the love to your guests by passing out personalized lip balm.
6. Sunscreen: Having an outdoor wedding? Keep your guests protected from the sun with custom sunscreen wedding favors. Have them passed out to all your guests as they walk into the ceremony.
7. Acrylic Tumbler: Your guests will fall in love with the promotional acrylic tumbler if they haven’t already. These double wall acrylic tumblers keep their drinks colder for longer without sweating. They will find themselves rocking your wedding logo all the time.
8. Notebook: These cute little notepads are another great wedding favor. They are available in several great colors and styles and come with a pen. Great item for your guests to throw in their bag or purse to jot things down after the fun is over.
9. Coffee: Are the two of you known as being coffee lovers? Send your guests home with the gift of java. Customize the packets with your wedding logo.
10. Laminated Non-woven Shopper Tote: Are you a fan of the Lululemon tote bags? Chances are that your guests are too. Create your own custom logo to go on these shopper totes. You guests will love them, I promise!
Browse more of our thousands of products you could use to make your wedding day extra special here.