It’s always worth the money to invest in a good case for your electronics, especially those of us who are slightly ‘accident prone’. If you’re anything like me you are extra cautious and carry your laptop in a neoprene sleeve which is inserted into a padded laptop bag. I kind of view my neoprene case as a protective sleeping bag for my computer.
Neoprene is growing in popularity and so you’re seeing more and more products made from it such as lunch totes and water bottle sleeves. You may be asking what is so great about neoprene, well here are some of it’s cool features:
- It’s made from the same material as wetsuits
- It’s been tested for lead safety – no vinyl or PVC used (in case you were concerned about that)
- The soft-grip handles makes it easy on your hands to carry
- It’s not bulky and stores flat
- It is stain resistant…seriously, I wiped ketchup right off of mine
- You can machine wash it cold and then hang it to drip dry
Since we are big fans of neoprene, we are really excited about the new line of Built Neoprene products! One of the best features of the stylish Built line is the bright colors and patterns available.