With Memorial Weekend just days away, I feel like Fourth of July will be here before we know it. It is never too early to plan for a fun filled fourth. I have been searching Pinterest for awhile now for ideas for the perfect party. Below are a few of my July 4th must-haves.
1. Beach Ball: We usually spend the 4th at the beach. Whether you spend it at home, the lake or vacation spot of your choice, chances are you will be spending the day outside as long as the weather permits. These red, white, and blue beach balls are a fun favor to hand out to your party guests or employees to spread a little July 4th cheer.
2. Sunglasses: In my opinion, there is not much more fun than a pair of custom sunglasses to sport at your Fourth of July festivities. Order half in red and half in blue, and I promise your guests will not be disappointed!
3. USA Tote Bag: Are you planning an event before or on the Fourth of July? Pass out these USA non woven tote bags to all of your guests. They are the perfect way to show your American patriotism, and your guests will love showing their pride as they tote them around.
4. Koozie: On a hot July day, you are going to need to have some sort of beverage refreshment on hand. Show your American pride by customizing a koozie with your favorite quote from history or party logo.
5. Glow Necklace: As daylight turns to darkness on the 4th, it’s time to put on your glow necklace as the fireworks get started. These red, white and blue glow necklaces are the perfect accessory for any outdoor event you may have planned for the night of July 4th.
Browse our Fourth of July category here.